Thank you for your interest in organising an event for Blue Knot Foundation – your event and fundraising efforts (if you choose to do so) will help raise vital awareness and ensure the continual delivery of Blue Knot Foundation’s specialist services.
There are a number of ways you can organise an awareness raising event, and/or a fundraising event for Blue Knot Foundation and the 1 in 4 adults that have experienced childhood trauma. Below are some simple ideas for you or your organisation:
As an individual or group
- Morning or afternoon tea with a gold coin donation
- Birthday or anniversary celebration seeking charity donation
- Organised walk, run, swim or cycle
- Fundraising dinner or gala event
- Trivia or movie night
- Mufti day
- Faith-based event
As an organisation
- Donate a percentage from the sale of particular items
- Name Blue Knot Foundation as your chosen charity at your next corporate lunch, dinner or Golf Day
- Show your support of Blue Knot Foundation to your customers and clients by running a donations appeal
- Set up workplace giving to Blue Knot Foundation where the organisation matches the amount donated
To see what others have organised, click here to view our Blue Knot Day calendar of events.
Sounds doable? Let’s get started!
Step 1: Please read our Event and Fundraising Guidelines to get a better idea of what it means to organise an event on behalf of Blue Knot Foundation.
Step 2: Fill in the below event and fundraising application form, you may also download a hard copy of this form and send it to us via post if you would prefer.
Alternatively, if organising an event is not your thing, you can simply make a donation to Blue Knot Foundation to show your support.
Fill the form below if you would like to organise an event or volunteer in support of Blue Knot Day.