An exciting opportunity has arisen to apply your superior administration and reception skills to support a passionate and committed team at Blue Knot Foundation in Neutral Bay.
Blue Knot Foundation is the leading national organisation working to improve the lives of the five million (1 in 4) Australian adults who are survivors of childhood trauma, including abuse.
This is a full-time 12-month fixed-term contract position reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- General reception and administration duties, including answering phones and responding to email enquiries
- General facilities duties, including organising maintenance and keeping the office tidy
- Managing Blue Knot Foundation membership enquiries
- Membership database maintenance
- Accounts receivables support, including invoice preparation
- Banking and petty cash management
- Merchandise shipping and stock control
- Assisting with IT issues management
- Organising meetings and teleconferences
- Organising catering and setting up for meetings
- Assisting in managing HR records and staff timesheets
- Donor receipts generation
Essential Skills Criteria
- Reception and administration skills
- Facilities management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Confident and polite phone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accounts experience desirable
- Database maintenance experience desirable
- Excellent relationship management skills
Please submit a cover letter addressing the Essential Skills Criteria and a Resume by 5pm Friday 3 March 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact 02 8920 3611 should you have any questions.