Blue Knot Foundation (formerly ASCA) has played a key role in changing the landscape around awareness, support and practice to improve the lives of the 1 in 4 adult Australians who have experienced trauma.
To stay in touch, receive our updates and/or provide your support you can join the Blue Knot Foundation community. Here’s how:
- become a Blue Knot Foundation member. For just $20 a year, you will be kept up to date with all Blue Knot Foundation activities (through our monthly Breaking Free newsletter). You will also be able to contribute to the future direction of the organisation by voting at the Annual General Meeting
- become a Blue Knot Foundation professional member. For only $60 a year, you will receive 10% discount to all of our public professional development training, as well as the benefits of a Blue Knot Foundation member
- become a Friend of Blue Knot Foundation. It's free and you will receive our monthly Breaking Free newsletter, with relevant articles, information, stories and other e-communications
- work for us and become a valued member of the Blue Knot Foundation team!
- volunteer for us in or out of the office – we are a small not-for-profit and the contribution of our volunteers makes a real difference.