Blue Knot Foundation understands the challenges of trauma-informed organisational change. Our consultancy service supports organisations to design and implement an achievable change process, which meets current and future needs. This can include review of culture, practice, policies, procedures, systems and programs. Trauma-informed organisational change benefits staff, clients and the organisational alike.
What do we provide?
· A suitably skilled trauma-informed consultant
· An interactive change process - evidence based, solution focused, collaborative and attuned to your needs
· Fit-for-purpose tools and resources
· Ongoing support from Blue Knot Foundation
Who would benefit?
· Organisations which are seeking to become more trauma-informed
· wishing to embark on an integrated trauma-informed change process
· Institutions responding to recommendations of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse and the National Redress Scheme
· Services reviewing tools, policy, procedures, practice and programs
Why use Blue Knot Foundation’s trauma-informed consultancy service?
· Blue Knot Foundation is a national leader complex trauma, trauma-informed practice and vicarious trauma
· We provide quality and expertise
· We have an extensive database of consultants
· Our thoughts, practice and policy leadership ensure that our trauma-informed consultancy service is collaborative, efficient and effective across sectors
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8920
3611 to find out more