Need Support? Contact our Blue Knot Helpline on 1300 657 3801300 657 380
For all in-house training enquiries, click here or call us on (02) 8920 3611 to speak to our training team. Download our In-house Training Booklet here
Childhood trauma affects an estimated 5 million Australian adults. Many struggle day to day with self-esteem, relationships and mental and physical health issues.
Donate today and help untangle the knot of childhood trauma and abuse. A recurring donation will enable Blue Knot Foundation to continue our vital work long-term.
Donations help Blue Knot Foundation deliver:
· professional phone support
· information and resources, and
· educational workshops
to support survivors and their friends, families, partners and loved ones.
Blue Knot Foundation also provides education, training and professional support to health professionals and others working with adult survivors to better support them on their healing journey.
Research shows that recovery from the effects of childhood trauma is possible, but we need your help! This is how your donation makes a difference:
· $25 = Funds x 5 Blue Knot pins
· $50 = Publishes x 20 Breaking Free Blue Knot Foundation newsletters
· $100 = Maintains Blue Knot Foundation's online services for 1 day
· $150 = Provides 1 hour of trauma phone counselling
· $250 = Sponsors 1 survivor to attend Blue Knot Foundation's ‘Educational Workshop for Adult Survivors of Childhood Trauma’
· $500 = Funds 1 day's development of Blue Knot Foundation's programs
CLICK HERE TO DONATE