Thank you for your interest in organising a fundraiser event for Blue Knot Foundation, your efforts will help raise vital awareness and ensure the continual delivery of our specialist services.
There are a number of ways you can fundraise, below are just some simple ideas for you or your organisation:
As an individual or group -
- Morning or afternoon tea with a gold coin donation
- Birthday or anniversary celebration seeking charity donation
- Organised walk, run, swim or cycle
- Fundraising dinner or gala event
- Trivia or movie night
- Mufti day
- Faith-based event
As an organisation -
- Donate a percentage from the sale of particular items
- Name Blue Knot Foundation as your chosen charity at your next corporate lunch, dinner or Golf Day
- Show your support of Blue Knot Foundation to your customers and clients by running a donations appeal
- Set up workplace giving to Blue Knot Foundation where the organisation matches the amount donated
Sounds doable? Let’s get started!
Step 1: Please read our Fundraising Guidelines to get a better idea of what it means to organise a fundraiser event on behalf of Blue Knot Foundation.
Step 2: Fill in the below event and fundraising application form, you may also download a hard copy of this form and send it to us via post if you would prefer.
Alternatively, if fundraising is not your thing, you can simply make a donation to Blue Knot Foundation to show your support.