e-LEARNING COORDINATOR (FULL TIME)
Blue Knot Foundation’s e-Learning Coordinator leads the instructional design and delivery of Blue Knot Foundation’s high-quality online learning portfolio. Blue Knot is a for purpose organisation, a leader in face-to-face training, focussing on childhood and other forms of complex trauma, as well as trauma-informed practice. It is seeking to build its online training presence to extend its reach and impacts. Critical to the role’s success is alignment with organisational values, commitment to growth and rigorous quality assurance processes.
Blue Knot Foundation is a thought, policy and practice leader in both clinical and trauma-informed responses to complex trauma. We provide short term phone counselling support, information, resources, tools and workshops to help survivors and their friends, families, partners and loved ones live better lives. Blue Knot Foundation also provides professional development training, supervision, consultancy and other services to practitioners, organisations and diverse personnel who work with survivors, across sectors. Blue Knot Foundation has been instrumental in supporting the work of the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse and people engaging with it, (including the Redress Scheme now in place). This includes the training of key workers and practitioners.
1. ONLINE LEARNING, PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND DELIVERY
• Lead the design and development of a suite of e-learning programs, which align with mission and values, support broader training program, sustainable growth and meet the needs of diverse sectors, such as health, community and legal.
• Identify the relevant personnel and resources to build online capacity including subject matter experts, visual design and multimedia resources
• Conduct needs analyses and work with training team to ensure programs meet objectives and outcomes as specified
• Ensure that all programs comply with copyright and licensing
• Work with subject matter experts to write storyboards
• Turn storyboards into interactive and engaging online modules using Articulate Storyline 360,
• Upload learning programs on the relevant LMS, ensuring that the modules work effectively and ensure that the user experience and interactivity are of very high standards
• Manage multiple online projects including maintaining schedules and budgets.
• Deliver online learning modules in a timely fashion and meet project timeframes and deliverables
• Conduct learning review and gather learner feedback, updating modules as needed.
• Manage competing priorities and viewpoints using clear communication and negotiation skills.
• Lead the direction of the online learning portfolio of the company.
2. COORDINATION OF ONLINE LEARNING PROGRAMS
• Use excellent communication skills to report to high-level stakeholders
• Oversee the utilisation of Learning Management System (Janison LMS)
• Manage multiple e-learning development projects concurrently
Other duties as required
• 3-5 years minimum experience and success in e-learning design and development
• Ability to design new programs and adapt existing training material for online learning
• Familiarity with course design and adult and digital learning principles
• High-level stakeholder management, problem solving and communication skills
• Time management and planning skills
• Creative and technical skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant software
• Experience working with Janison LMS
• Proficiency working with Articulate Storyline, webinar technology, Photoshop, video editing
• Demonstrated experience and understanding around complex trauma, vicarious trauma and trauma-informed practice
• CERT IV in training and assessment
This role reports to Training and Services Manager.
Applications & Enquiries
A position description is provided. Please send your CV and a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria in a word document to:
by Tuesday 28th May 2019. Only applications that contain a CV and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria will be considered.
(Blue Knot Foundation requires all staff hold a valid Police Check)