Blue Knot Foundation understands the challenges of working with clients who have experienced trauma. Our supervision service matches the needs of practitioners and organisations with the knowledge, skills, approach and location of supervisors. It is trauma-informed and relational.
What do we provide?
- clinical supervision to individuals and groups
- non-clinical supervision to individuals and groups
- case consultation and debriefing
- support around vicarious trauma and self-care.
- additional services on request
- face-to-face or virtual sessions
Who would benefit?
- Clinicians working with adult survivors of complex trauma
- Interdisciplinary teams working clinically with adult survivors of complex trauma
- Legal teams working with victims and witnesses of crime
- Workers supporting clients with past and/or present traumas
- Practitioners and teams from legal, health, mental health and human services in government, non-government and private sectors
Why use Blue Knot Foundation’s trauma-informed supervision service?
- Blue Knot Foundation is a national in leader complex trauma, trauma-informed practice and vicarious trauma
- We provide quality supervision and expertise in complex trauma
- We have an extensive database of trauma-informed supervisors
Want to know more?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8920 3611