Blue Knot Foundation understands the challenges of working with clients who have experienced trauma. Our supervision service matches the needs of practitioners and organisations with the knowledge, skills, approach and location of supervisors. It is trauma-informed and relational.
What do we provide?
- clinical supervision to individuals and groups
- non-clinical supervision to individuals and groups
- case consultation and debriefing
- support around vicarious trauma and self-care.
- additional services on request
- face-to-face or virtual sessions
Who would benefit?
- Clinicians working with adult survivors of complex trauma
- Interdisciplinary teams working clinically with adult survivors of complex trauma
- Legal teams working with victims and witnesses of crime
- Workers supporting clients with past and/or present traumas
- Practitioners and teams from legal, health, mental health and human services in government, non-government and private sectors
Why use Blue Knot Foundation’s trauma-informed supervision service?
- Blue Knot Foundation is a national in leader complex trauma, trauma-informed practice and vicarious trauma
- We provide quality supervision and expertise in complex trauma
- We have an extensive database of trauma-informed supervisors
In the current climate Blue Knot continues to reflect upon how best we can support our community through this period of environmental change.
Our Reflect and Relate Sessions are designed specifically for practitioners to have space as a team to unpack some of the impacts of working in a remote setting without physical contact. The sessions offer a critical opportunity to create connection and gain emotional and practical support for your team.
The focus will include:
a) Holding the space – how to support your team when working with clients remotely.
b) Isolation and the impacts – strategies to support teams and individuals – grounding and connection
c) Managing Risk and Relationship – when unable to physically support clients or discern the real risks to families
d) Staff Wellbeing – Managing the unknown and the potential feelings of powerlessness
e) Understanding trauma-informed practice in this context
This of course all unpacks some very real and potential vicarious trauma impacts occurring for organisations at present. Building awareness and implementing strategies to support staff is vital.
To book your team sessions or find out more contact us via our enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to continuing our support of you and your organisation throughout these challenging times.
Our Individual Counselling Sessions are for practitioners who would like some additional emotional support. Often our needs as a worker can be de-prioritised and stress can build and trigger other parts of our lives. When crises come this can further impact and ignite feelings and memories that have laid dormant. Blue Knot would like to offer a space to practitioners who would like additional individual support throughout this time, wherever you are in the world.
Blue Knot has experienced therapists who can provide one-on-one virtual sessions on Zoom to provide support and stability during these unpredictable times. To create a secure base for your clients, you must first create a sense of safety for yourself.
Our Individual Supervision Sessions are also still available as per our normal program. These are focused on unpacking dynamics with clients and cases and the impacts of this on the self. These sessions are focused on giving strategies to support clients in the work content and to undertake reflective practice.
To book individual counselling or supervision contact the Blue Knot Foundation at email@example.com